SHOREDOG, the next generation
Erika Seather, Current ShoreDog President
Maggie Dean, Current ShoreDog Treasurer
Mary Barnes, Current ShoreDog Board Member – Past DogFest Coordinator
Adam Colby, Eastside User
Tina Colby, Eastside User
Lynn Havens, Eastside User
Brad S., Eastside User
Sally Savage, Eastside User
Laurie Masover, Eastiside User
Robert Pawliski, Eagle Scout Father
Peter Pauliski, Eagle Scout
Absent: Mark Stime
A discussion on transition of leadership of ShoreDog
Discussion revolved around focusing the mission of ShoreDog on Stewardship of the existing Off-Leash Dog Areas and creating a plan for transitioning the leadership of the current ShoreDog Board to new appointees by March 2014.
- Establish regular member meetings. First Tuesday of the Month from 7-8:30pm.
- January 7, 2014 from 7-8:30pm at City Hall, Room 303
- February 4, 2014 from 7-8:30pm at City Hall, Room 301
- March 11, 2014 from 7-8:30pm at City Hall, Room 301
- City will work to find other dates beginning in December for this timeslot
- Establish regular work parties alternating sites. Second Saturday of the Month.
- February 8, 11-1pm Eastside Off-Leash Dog Area
- March 8, 11-1pm Shoreview/Saltwater Off-Leash Dog Areas